Ruff Tough Kennels Dog Crate
Ruff Tough Kennels above shown on Extreme series TruckVault with Oak Facing and tie down rails
Note: Ruff Tough Kennels are in Stock and ship from our Hales Corners, WI Warehouse. All Ruff Tough Kennels have the new poly doors (photos show metal doors).
Due to their size, no expedited shipping is available on Kennels. Oversized shipping charge on these items.
Ruff Tough Dog Kennels are made of the highest technology durable plastic available. The heavy duty PE (poly ethylene) plastic will provide years of service to you and your hunting dog. Ruff Tough kennels are available in 2 sizes, Intermediate and Large to accommodate most dogs. All units are stackable and easily nest together. The Rough Tuff Crates can be bolted together up and down or sideways- this gives you plenty of options depending on your truck or SUV configuration. Medium, Intermediate or Large. Made in USA.
Ruff Tough Kennel Additional Options:
- Top Tray Kit
- Handle Kit
- Tie Down Kit
- Coupler Kit Intermediate
- Coupler Kit Large
Rough Tough Kennel Size and Kennel Cover Fit Information:
- Medium Ruff Tough :(18"W x 20"tall x28" long)
- Intermediate Ruff Tough: (20"wide x 23"tall x 30"long) fits the Mud River Dixie Medium Kennel Cover
- Large Ruff Tough: (22"wide x 26"tall x 35"long) fits the Standard Large Mud River Kennel Cover
The Brutal Field Test: The Ruff Tough Kennel was dropped from a height of twelve feet with no noticeable effect. So we kept trying. After four drops the kennel showed only scratches and stains from the concrete and grass. No splits or cracks were evident. The Ruff Tough Kennel was fired at with a full choke charge of number 6’s from about 15 paces. Even to my surprise only a handful of pellets penetrated.
Features of the Ruff Tough Kennels:
- Available in several sizes! Note that the Ruff Tough Kennels fit our Mud River Dixie Covers!
- Made of heavy duty poly ethylene plastic.
- Metal Inserts for attaching Multiple Kennels together or for safely tying down.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of outfitters and Dog Trainers
- One-Piece design is easy to clean and durable.
- The 2 door model (pictured here) is ideal for the back seat so you can let your hunting dog out of either side of your car!