The Dixie Brown Kennel Cover by Mud River Dog Products
The Dixie Cover is a truly heavy duty Kennel Cover designed to last! The Unique features of this Mud River Kennel Cover were designed by dog owners and "guys that hunt". We enjoy loading our German short-haired pointers into these quality Kennel Covers for trips to North Dakota South Dakota or Iowa. It is a tough yet comfortable place for your bird-dog to rest! One of the best features we noticed was the tough rubber handles and reinforced stitching. The Dixie Cover is Brown with the Mud River Logo and an orange interior.
Mud River Dixie Brown Kennel Cover Size Dimensions:
- MEDIUM- 32"L X 23"W X 25"H
- LARGE - 36"L x 26"W x 26"H - Large fits Pet Porter and Vari Kennel 400
- EXTENDED- 37"L x 26"W x 28.5"H - Updated Size better fits Remington Large
- EXTRA LARGE - 40"L x 28.5"W x 30"H - Extra Large fits Pet Porter and Vari Kennel 500, and Remington Extra Large
If you are looking for the Camo Kennel Cover by Mud River Dog Products, Click Here!
Mud River Dixie Brown Kennel Cover Features Include:
- Tough and tumble rubber mesh over each window-to ensure air is dispensed properly and to have a secure fit.
- Multiple side, rear, and top pockets for storage of gear and supplies.
- Two rubber handles on the top for easy moving.
- Four side positioned D-rings for securing the kennel.
- The window flaps are removable.
- Front door has Velcro loops to roll up and secure the front flap in warmer weather.
- Material of construction for Mud River kennel covers is a 2-ply infused 1200D that has a water resistant coating.
- The quilted MicroLite3 insulation will supply thermal bliss when the mercury drops.
- Enclosed industrial grade bottom was not an afterthought, and is built to withstand years of abrasion and use.
Special Features of the Mud River Dixie Brown Kennel Cover:
The Mud River Kennel cover also has multiple side, rear, and top pockets and storage areas that help you keep all your dog training gear safe and secure.
What Does Mud River Dog Products Provide Hunters and Bird Dogs?
"At MUD RIVER, enhancing product performance and providing superior gear to the quality minded customer is our core. After many years working and designing for companies that lead the outdoor industry in product performance and market share, my brother and I wanted to take our passion and cumulative knowledge and fundamentally change the expectations of the hunter and dog enthusiast."