Brake Fast Bowl
The brake-fast® dog food bowl's patent pending design prevents your dog from bolting their food. The simple obstructions make dogs slow down to eat.
- Helps reduce the risk of Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus (GDV or 'Bloat')
- Slower eating makes an animal feel more full and reduces instances of 're-eating'
- Veterinarian tested and recommended
- Works with kibble or canned food
- Elegant, no-tip shape
- Durable, dishwasher safe plastic
- 5-cup Medium size
Q: GDV or Bloat can affect deep chested dogs. What is it?
A: This is a term that is synonymous with the more scientific term" Gastric Dilatation/Volvulus." It is often called GDV. That means that a dog's stomach distends with air to the point that it goes into shock and may die. Dilatation means that the stomach is distended with air, but it is located in the abdomen in its correct place. Volvulus means that the distention is associated with a twisting of the stomach on its longitudinal axis. See: http://www.globalspan.net/bloat.htm for further information on Bloat.