Tri-Tronics Tracer E-collar Light
Tri-Tronics Tracer Light in Red, White or Blue
The Tracer™ E-Collar Light is a lightweight, thin, ultra bright LED light that is designed to be integrated into any Tri-Tronics G2®, G3®, and EXP® receiver so that you can see where your dog is in poor light conditions.
It is available in three colors and has a choice of two light modes: blinking and steady. By using differing combinations of light color and mode you can identify multiple dogs. You can leave it on as long as required or switch it on only when needed. Mounts easily between the 2 halves of the receivers with the 2 screws and draws its power from the rechargeable battery within the receiver.
- Visible for up to 1/2 mile.
- Remotely operated by all of the G2 or G3 Transmitters in the field and
Pro Series products by pressing any stimulation button when the stim dial is set in the "A" position (or the beeper button on the Upland Special)
- Range of remote operation of the lights is 1/2 mile on Sport Upland and Sport Junior, 1 mile on Field and Pro Series and 2 miles on Trashbreaker. Remotely activated by your G3 Field, Pro, Sport Upland®, Sport Junior or G2 transmitter.
- The Sport Basic® and Sport Combo® can switch the Tracer on or off when held within 1" of the receiver but cannot operate it remotely.
- Compatible with any Tri-Tronics G2 or G3 EXP system.
- Attaches to the G2/G3 receiver.
- Powered by the receiver battery.
- Choose between blinking and steady light modes.
- Light insert only, receiver not included.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- One-year comprehensive warranty