Garmin Alpha Bundle Track and Train
Track and train multiple hunting dogs with rugged, field-proven gear from Garmin and Tri-Tronics®. Combining Garmin GPS tracking capabilities with Tri-Tronics dog training technology, the integrated Alpha GPS Dog Collar system lets you get optimum performance from your valued hunting dogs.
Garmin's Alpha GPS Track and Train System helps you track and train up to 20 hunting dogs from up to 9 miles away with a vivid, glove-friendly, touch screen display plus 18 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation. Works with TT 10 transmitter collar.
Garmin's Alpha Track and Train System will deliver your hunting dogs' exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds. And you can pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters’ positions even when they are out of sight.
Since Garmin' Alpha 100 comes preloaded with 100K U.S. TOPO maps you’ll always know your surroundings.
Video overview of Key Garmin Alpha Track and Train Dog Collar and Controller features:
Track Your Hunting Dogs Up To 9 Miles Away
Using the Alpha 100 handheld controller you can measure each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being traveled. Plus, you can receive notifications when you hunting dog is “Treed” or “On Point.” A single Garmin Alpha 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters when using either additional Alpha 100 handhelds or TT10 collar devices (each sold separately).
Train and Control Your Hunting Dogs
Garmin's Alpha 100 Track and Train System helps you train and control your hunting dogs to stop chasing unwanted game or “recall” to your position. Easy to access training buttons allow you to communicate separately to each dog through safe and effective features, including 18 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation or an audible tone command. Plus, a lockout setting is available to avoid accidental stimulation or tone.
Two modes of level progression let you customize your training even further. Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes within a predetermined stimulation level (low, medium or high). Whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation through all 18 levels available.
Garmin's GPS Track and Train Dog Collars and Controller Features:
- Track and Train a combination of 20 dog devices or Alpha 100 handhelds simultaneously from up to 9 miles away
- Handheld features a 3" glove-friendly color touchscreen
- Includes preloaded TOPO US 100K mapping for terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and more
- Supports optional map data - TOPO US 24K, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, auto-routing with City Navigator, etc. (available separately)
- Built-in 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Preset messaging capability between Alpha 100 handhelds allows hunter-to-hunter position reporting.
- "Treed" and "On Point" notifications.
- Option to set up radius and geofence alerts.
- ANT compatible - share information wirelessly with other Alpha users.
- 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation - plus audible tone and integrated LED light beacons (activated from the Alpha 100 handheld)
- TT10 collar is equipped with a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS receiver and braided steel VHF antenna.
- Replaceable 1-inch collar strap (various colors available - sold separately)
- Measure dogs' statistics such as speed, distance and direction
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries in Alpha 100 handheld and TT10 collar
- Dog rescue mode switches TT10 to a 2-minute update rate when the battery life is less than 25%
- Battery life of Alpha 100 handheld is approximately 20 hours
- Battery life of TT10 collar is approximately 24-48 hours depending on update rate.
- Rugged and waterproof design (Alpha 100 handheld: IPX7) (TT10 collar: 10m)
- Includes a durable field bag to house system, additional TT10 collars, handhelds, and accessories