SportDOG SportHunter 1825 Training eCollar
Selecting the Correct Operating Mode for SportDOG eCollars
The SportDOG SportHunter training collar puts countless training options in the palm of your hand.
The SportDOG SportHunter 1825 puts you in confident control with up to 16 stimulus levels and a choice of momentary or continuous correction. Vibration and tone options further help you build a customized training system to guarantee the best performance from your dog.
With 1 mile of range, a slim-profile collar receiver that ensures a perfect fit and a compact transmitter that's easy to handle, once again SportDOG delivers on our promise: Hunting Gear the way you'd design it.
SportDOG SportHunter training eCollar Features Include:
- Up to 16 stimulus levels.
- Choice of continuous or momentary correction.
- User can select from eight levels each within a low, medium, or high setting on the compact transmitter.
- Vibration and tone options for long-distance communication.
- 1 mile range.
- Ergonomic, slim-profile collar design.
- Convenient docking station charges system in two hours.
- DryTek Waterproof design technology.
- Expands to up to 6 dogs (with optional SDR-A Add-a-Dog Receivers)
- Basic training DVD and manual included.